The RFLCXX is an agile ultra-low phase noise signal generator from 100 kHz to 20 (RFLC20), or 40 GHz (RFLC40). Excellent harmonic and spurious performance in combination with fast switching make the instruments very well usable in labs or production facilities.
- OCXO <30 ppb/yr aging
- wide and accurately levelled output power range
- fast switching of <10 µs (option FS)
- sweep, trigger functions and user-programmable external reference frequency between 1 to 250 MHz
- low power consumption and low power dissipation
- various mechnical housing forms: portable / bench-top, 19″ rack-mountable, etc.
- local front panel operation, PC controlled local or remote operation through the communication ports USB, Ethernet and optionally GPIB, and by using GUI Software or ATE commands (SCPI 1999)